Maaf masih menggunakan bahasa inggris, hasil copas dari website resminya, insyaallah nanti ada versi indonesianya :)
How to install?
When unpacking archives, follow the rules:
- the *cumul.zip archive should be unpacked to a separate folder (do not unpack the archives *weekly.zip*daily.zip into this folder);
- the archives *weekly.zip and *daily.zip can be unpacked into a common folder. When unpacking, click Yes when you are suggested to replace files with the same name.
- and do not unpack archives with different sets of databases (for example, anti-virus databases and anti-virus + network attacks) into a common folder!
Having unpacked the archives run automatic database update. As the first update source define the folder with the unpacked archive *cumul.zip (if it exists), as the second â€“ the folder with the unpacked archives *weekly.zip and *daily.zip in the update task.
How to configure the product to update from a local folder?
Once you have downloaded and unpacked the archives, configure the product to update from these folders:
- Open the main application window
- Click the Settings button
- In the left part of the Settings window select Update
- In the right part of the Settings window in the Update settings section click Configure
- Go to the Update source tab
- Click Add
- Specify the update folder
- Click OK
- Clear the boxes Kaspersky Labâ€™s update servers on the Update source tab
- Click OK
- Run the update process
- Perform the same actions for another folder (if necessary)
The Updates folder in the root directory C:\ is the folder into which the archives have been previously unzipped.
Post a Comment